CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Our Lady of Fatima




5 years ago, a brother of mine who travels from one country to another gave me a very unexpected birthday present. No, it was neither a necklace nor a designer watch or bag. It was more than any money can buy. PRICELESS!! He handed me a beautiful 20” statue of Our Lady of Fatima made and painted by artisans in Fatima, Portugal. I held Her quietly in my hands for a while. I didn’t know how to feel and what to say. I was in deep and great awe. How could someone like him think of such a thing. Ahh, i realized it wasn’t him. It was the FATIMA who found Her way to me. From then on, I’ve enjoyed Her sweet and holy appearance. Those glass eyes that give life-like appearance, Her gold crown and blue velvet dress are always lovely to look at. What’s miraculous and breath-taking is She changes into different colors. Check out the photos, though I missed one shade of color.

She is extremely special. I could have not asked for anything else. Her original box is well-preserved in my closet. Everything is just special!

0 comments: