CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Do you hold your husband responsible?

I know I haven't fully introduced myself. Yes, I am a mother, too. It is such a joy and blessing. My healthy and adorable baby boy was born on the first hour of the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Dec. 12. He is turning 17 months on Tues. So since Mother's Day is around the corner, I would like to pose a question: WOULD YOU HOLD YOUR HUSBAND RESPONSIBLE TO CELEBRATE MOTHER'S DAY? I want your 2 cents, send them in and let's hear from the Moms!

I wasn't sure if i wanted to answer that question myself already, or should i hear from you, guys, first. Well, it would'nt hurt to go ahead, right. Your two cents will always take its worth.

I am sure my husband is planning on doing something extra special on that day. Though he is not and I would not hold him responsible at all. Why? BECAUSE EVERYDAY IS A MOTHER'S DAY TO ME! We don't need holidays so he could show his affection to me, otherwise I married the wrong man. He supports and appreciates me 365 days a year. We always have fun, quality time! I am thankful to God that our home is filled with peace, love and joy! What more can I ask for but continuous God’s grace upon our family and loved-ones.

Though I can't deny a single wish my heart's been yearning for. I would love nothing more than a ROSARY KIT (parts and video)! I'd rather have my husband spend for a cause to support our apostolate rather than any fleeting material enjoyments. A simple lunch enjoying such home-made gourmet could parallel the effect of giving diamonds or eating at such a fancy restaurant.

It's been proven time and again that the simplest thing makes the greatest gift we could ever give. It is the thoughtful gestures of making someone feel loved, appreciated and special that count the most!

0 comments: